M33 direct thread, no insert required.
The PRO-TEK Companion Chuck Body offers the user all the flexibility of the G3 PRO-TEK chuck with being able to add the jaw set of your choice. The version is therefore ideal for owners of another TEKNATOOL chuck and want to save themselves having to swap and change jaws on their original chuck.
The PRO-TEK series of chucks are compatible with the same accessory range as other NOVA Chucks, and feature premium upgrades including:
- Premium rust resistant and durable protective coating.
- Powerful geared grip delivers tremendous slide holding power.
- Single-handed operation offers fast and convenient mounting for your project: quicker setup equals more time to turn.
- Jaw fastening wrench upgraded to T-bar handle (from hex wrench) for reduced stripping; and enabling quicker tightening of screws which are easier on hands.
- Intuitive clockwise scroll rotation for ease of use.
- Jaw mounting profile is cross-compatible with all NOVA chucks.
- CNC precision machined for unparalleled tolerances and accuracy.
- Fully sealed indexing backing plate reinforced with stranded glass fibers for extremely long life in tough conditions.
- Copper-infused, precision-cast jaw slides for effortless movement and resistance to wear and tear.
- Captured pinion and ball nose hex wrench with large, easy grip handle allows unique tilt-away action especially handy when working with larger workpieces.
- Rotation arrow for easy reference and fast opening and closing action.
- Auto safety stop feature to keep jaw slides from protruding past the chuck body.
- NOVA’s Spindle Adaptor system - fit your NOVA insert chuck to various lathe spindle threads.
- Free NOVA microfiber workshop towel (11.5"/29.5mm x 10.5"/27.5mm) to help keep your chuck and jaws well maintained.
6 Year Full Replacement Warranty - Best in Market!
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 48555
- SKU: 48555