Peter Child Pyrography Pen Splitter
- Simply switch between pens.
- No more waiting for tips to cool before changing nibs when you want to use a new shape or different size tip.
- Allows a second person to use another pen at the same time without compromising the ability to deliver excellent quality projects.
- Ideal for introducing pyrography to a friend.
- Maintain work at high levels of efficiency using the ultra-responsiveness of the parent Peter Child machine’s temperature control.
- Features two cradles to hold pens when not in use.
- A handy container on top of the casing allows users to store spare tips ready for use.
- Available in two versions: with a pen or as an individual unit. Both versions come with a range of tips and a coil of wire so users can make their own nibs.
Designed to complement the hugely popular Peter Child Pyrography Artist’s Pyrography Machine. And built to the same exacting standards by Robert Sorby.
Supported by an industry leading 5-year warranty.
Ex Tax: £32.99
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: PPSP
- SKU: PPSP