NOVA Comet II DR Lathe comes with an M33 Direct Thread PRO-TEK G3 Chuck - NEW DESIGN!
Portable, space saving – yet delivers the capacity and the rugged stability of larger lathes. The NOVA Comet II DR Midi Lathe is perfect for a wide range of woodworking projects. The NOVA Comet II DR Midi Lathe takes the best selling mini lathe and gives a massive upgrade. The user now has a digital display with dial in speed control for maximum convenience and control of the user experience.
Versatile Variable Speed Range
Powerful Electronic 3/4HP Variable Speed Motor offers an RPM range from 250-4,000 RPM. With a super low speed up to a super high speed, the NOVA Comet II DR Midi Lathe is the perfect choice for a variety of projects, from pens to bowls and spindles.
Digital Readout – Easy to Use Speed Adjustment Screen
Quickly dial-in the correct speed for the job, material and conditions. you’re not limited to potentially dangerous fixed-speed step. The easy to read screen displays the speed you’re turning at.
Forward and Reversing Switch
Offers additional flexibility and allows you to achieve a superior finish.
Flexible Capacity to Match Your Project
- 12” capacity over the bed
- 16.5” capacity between centers (extendable with the optional Bed Accessory Unit)
- Extension Accessory to extend the beds as long your project demands. (sold separately)
3 Step Pulley System
- Offers different speed ranges while providing maximum flexibility.
- The middle step usually provides enough range for most woodturning applications.
- The additional 2 steps provide more torque for more demanding applications.
- Bowl turning capacity: 12″/300mm inboard.
- Between centers: Standard 16.5″/419mm. Extendable to 42″/1066mm, using optional bed extension accessory.
- HP: 3/4HP, 230v single phase, 50Hz, Variable Speed
- Speed range: 250 – 4,000 RPM.
- Spindle Thread: M33 x 3.5 RH.
- Tailstock: 2MT hollow, quill travel 1.6″/40.60mm.
1 Year Motor and Controller
2 Year Mechanical and parts
- Stock: In Stock
- Model: 46404
- SKU: 46404